28 January 2010

Fun Goodwill Find!

I decided that I wanted to decorate our mantle in a way that would incorporate empty picture frames. So, I took a trip to Goodwill to see what I could find.

Though I didn't find exactly what I was looking for, I wandered into the book section and found these wonderful books.
They're the Reader's Digest Best Loved Books for young readers collection. They were published in 1968 and each book contains 4 novels, for example "Wuthering Heights", "The Last of the Mohicans", "The Odyessy", and "The Pearl."  Each one is numbered and these are 6, 7, 9, 10, 13, and 14. So, I'm not sure how many were actually in this collection but I just loved the colors and the design on the covers.

Hopefully I'll find them a wonderful new home in our place!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...