25 January 2010

Valentine's Wreath

While Stella slept at my feet, I was finally able to complete one of the crafts I've been wanting to finish.

Jen at Tatertots and Jello is amazing and I'm so glad I read her blog. She gives a tutorial on how to complete this wreath Here.

I started with an 8 inch foam wreath that I got at Dollar Tree and Valentine's Day cupcake liners that I got at Hobby Lobby. I bought 2 packs (a total of 100) because I wasn't really sure how many I would need.



Then you just bunch them up and hot glue them around. Easy Peasy!

Here's my finished wreath.




I think it's so adorable and I love how easy and cheap it was. You gotta love that Dollar Tree.

I've also been trying to figure out a new way to decorate my mantle, so I'll post pictures this week on the before and after. I did buy a couple more items at Dollar Tree to help me fix it up and I'm almost done with that so pictures to come soon.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Oh how cute is that!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the wreath. I think I'll make one for school.
M.O.M.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...