01 September 2011

21 Day Challenge: Day 18




Day 18
  Statement Jewelry


I have this one necklace from Anthropologie that I just love to death, but I can't quite figure out what to wear it with. So I thought this challenge would be perfect to finally whip it out. {Sigh} Sadly, I have to report that again, I just couldn't find the perfect outfit for it. But, I'll keep trying.

Instead, I decided to wear a necklace that is a knock off of an Anthro necklace that I got at Forever 21. I haven't worn it in a while but I really like it with this dress. I felt a bit fancy hitting up the library and the grocery store but alas, sometimes a small town could use a little fancy.

Maxi Dress- Marshall's
Necklace & Shrug- Forever 21
Shoes- Banana Republic Outlet, Gifted



I can't believe how fast this 21 Day Challenge is going! I've really enjoyed it and I hope Kayla decides to do another one in the Fall or Winter, because it took every ounce of will power not to wear my sweaters, cardigans, coats, and boots for this challenge. I'm not the only one longing for Fall am I? Of course, I have to give y'all full disclosure in saying that this small town I live in, has a HUGE sugar factory where they harvest sugar beets and during the Fall, it is STINKY! So yeah, there's always that to look forward to as well.  And, it's not even an easily describable smell. The Hubs and I keep trying to find the right words to describe it but there just isn't one. So, if you happen to find yourself in Colorado, give me a call and I'll let you smell the musk. 
 
{any takers?}

3 comments:

Heather said...

i like it with the maxi dress. A LOT!

Amy said...

I want to know what this anthro necklace looks like that you can't find anything to wear with it. ..

Chris said...

As soon as I saw this post, I said out loud, "WOW!!" Jenn, this is gorgeous! I bet you classed up every place you went today. I love the dress and I *lurve* that necklace!! Absolutely stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...