05 August 2011

Greetings

So, let's try this again....(perhaps this time I'll actually update!)

Hi!

My name is Jennifer and as of March 2011 I officially became a Momma.  From the moment I found out I was pregnant I kept telling myself that I had to "write it all down." And yet, time just kept slipping away. So now here I am, a year later, and I've finally mustered enough courage to just start blogging again and to tell it the way it is.

My little boy of wonder is Remy Daen and my Husband Marcos and I welcomed him to the "outside" on March 18, 2011. A week later we packed up our bags and moved an hour and half outside of the city to the smallest town I've ever been to. Needless to say it wasn't easy, but now, almost 5 months later I'm finally starting to get a hang of our new house, new town, and well...being a Momma.

I hope you'll enjoy this little insight into my life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...