10 August 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

So from now on, I'm going to try my hardest to link up to Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy for her What I Wore Wednesdays! She started doing this as a way to make sure she got out of her sweats and actually put on real clothes, which I love because there are definitely days where I need motivation to not stay in my pajamas all day too!

Of course, I have to say that since the Hubs is at work all day, I don't have anyone to take the photos of me. So, for now you'll just have to enjoy my IPhone photos and crappy mirror. {smile}





Monday was a running errands day. Nothing fancy and my hair definitely could have used a washing!
Glasses- Ray Ban
Shirt- Urban Outfitters
Jeans- Old Navy
Shoes- Coach via Nordstrom
Ring- James Avery, given to me by the Hubs when he was just the Boyfriend



 Tuesday was a "I didn't leave the house and cleaned all day" day.
Top- Old Navy
Earrings- Pearl given to me for Christmas by the folks
Glasses- Ray Ban
Shower Curtain- Target, 3 years ago
Hair- Rockin' the fancy French braid! {haha}



Wednesday, I thought I'd try something different and worked the ol' IPhone magic for these shots.

Top & Tank- Old Navy
Jeans- Old Navy
Shoes- Banana Republic Outlet
Ring- James Avery
Necklace- Pretty Things {by meg}



Have a Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Pretty! I'm loving the pops of color in the last outfit. You look great!

Visiting from WIWW

your supermegawowpal said...

Thanks for stopping by Jamie! I hope you continue to check in here. You're my first comment and you made me feel great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...